ATVWILD.com

Go Back   ATVWILD > Wild Rides! > Polaris
Register FAQ Members List Calendar vBGarage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-17-2016, 10:39 AM
Mud Puddle

Confused 2004 Polaris Sportsman 600 Bogging issue

Ok. So I traded a 2001 Honda Foreman 400 for a 2004 Polaris Sportsman 600 I replaced rear axles Rear Bearing all fluids air filter new carb new plugs new air filter. When I got the Polaris it had a bogging issue and was very cold natured and the carb looked like hell. So I ordered a new carb the problem I'm having is there is a bogging issue when its hot or cold I found a pilot screw adjustment that I leaned the air fuel mixture and it ran great for about 15 n=minutes then went right back to bogging again as soon as I hit the throttle it boggs if I move the throttle slow it will do fine for a minute than seem like it goes back to biogging again I worked on this for 6 hours last night and I'm Frustrated ANY AND ALL HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.
Old 12-17-2016, 11:38 AM
Mud Puddle

Default Need Advice Need Advice

Come on guys really need some help on this i'm very very very mechanically inclined but this is kicking my butt.
Old 12-25-2016, 09:37 PM
Administrator

Have you checked the rubber boot for the intake. Sounds like its cracked and not allow the correct air fuel mixture and running lean